Honey-lemon water is many ladies’ daily healthy drink. It tastes sweet and sour and has the effect of whitening and weight-loss. Lemon honey is also very simple to make by ourselves, here we go!
Wet lemons with water and wipe salt on the surface, rub gently for a moment and wash out them. Then soak them in salt water for 10 minutes.
Split Lemon Slice
After drying the lemons, cut both ends of them. Cut lemons in half and then into slices. Find a clean glass bottle or sealed bottle and make sure it’s absolutely dry inside.
Mix honey and lemons
Pour a little honey into the bottle and shake it to make honey cover the bottom. Put the biggest lemon slice in the bottom and pour honey over it. Repeat this step until the bottle is full. Pour the last layer of honey. Then seal the bottle and put it in the refrigerator.
Enjoy your handmade lemon honey
You can enjoy after 3-day refrigeration! Take two slices of lemon and a spoonful of honey into water, your healthy drink is done!
1. You’d better drink indoors and avoid overexposure to UV-C after drinking.
2. It must be tightly sealed and kept in the refrigerator or a cool place away from the sunlight.
3. Holding both ends of lemons when cutting can avoid breakage of lemon slices and squirt of lemon juice.
4. Pour a little more honey to neutralize the sour of lemons.
5. Mix it with warm water. Because boiled water will destroy nutrients of honey.