What matches best with sweet chocolates, red roses, a bottle of wine or a candle-lit dinner? Valentine’s day nails of course! We present 10 nail art design ideas that are perfect to hold your lover’s presents or properly celebrate your singlehood festively.
1. Red is always the theme color of love. Velvet nails look more textured.
2. If you’re really swept up in the magic of love, you’ll love these nail designs with weensy shiny hearts in a light base.
3. The most popular Valentine’s Day symbol except hearts has to be the lip print.
4. If you don’t like the simple pure color and complicated pattern, gradients may be a good choice.
5. If you like the simple color but still want in on a killer nail look, try these designs.
6. For sky enthusiasts, stars can be seen in the nails, which is a subtle look that appears much more difficult to do than it actually is.
7. Grey or wine nails with the design like cats’eyes makes it alive.
8. Ladies are still in love with the negative nail trend, and it looks sweeter in baby pink.
9. A cup of hot coffee？Latte Art brings you happiness and warmth in this cold winter.
10. How can there be no Snowflakes element this winter? Grey blue or wine red are both good choices with pure white.